Seguidores

jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

I CAN'T TAKE IT

A los interesados me encargaron hacer un poema en mi clase de ingles chequenlo

hI CAN’T TAKE IT

Your look take hold of me,
And I smile every time I see your face

Under in my skin, my heart has turned


You are just what I need
And every time you try to leave embrace me,
I shiver with your, every word

But I don't know what you want me to say
The feeling grows when you look in my way
And I can't take it, even if I try

And I don't know what I've got to do.
I've lost my mind cause I’m falling for you
I'm
captivated, and I wonder why.

Please don't tease me.
My heart's breaking and I'm feeling so low.
I'm fascinated and I only think about you.

So if you wanna reach me.
I'm here waiting, and I'm always ready to go.
Now, you hold the key to make my dreams come true.


                                                                                                              por: Bernardo Becerra

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

YAY!!!